The following photo pages are currently available:
- Mackinac Straits Historical Photos – 1954-1958
- M-6 South Beltline Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony – November 17, 2004
- M-26 at South Range – May 29, 2006
- M-231 Bike Ride – October 25, 2015
- "US-2 Is NOT a Freeway" at St Ignace – September 4, 2006
- New Mixed-Case Clearview Trunkline Signage – May 2008
I personally have (quite literally) tens of thousands of photos in my possession, from my own picture-taking over the past couple decades to historical photos galore of Michigan's highways and transportation-related infrastructure. My goal is to someday find the time to scan (if necessary), crop, add captions, and upload a good portion of those to this website. Until and unless I win the lottery or otherwise strike it rich, that process will, unfortunately, take many, many years. I'll try to put some new photos on here every so often, but I can't many any promises!